Friday, June 15, 2012

Inner calm

I feel good.  Not that I'm out of pain, or that my brain gets all the blood it needs when I stand up, because that hasn't changed any--I feel inspired, in touch with the spiritual, and deeply contemplative.  I'm in a special place, where my everyday routine still leaves room for discovery, rather than stifling me.  Meditation this evening reminded me how good it feels; I hadn't even noticed that I'd fallen out of practice until tonight.  I'm in bed typing, but my back is hurting very bad sitting like this, so I am going to have to get off my laptop, even though I have so much to say.  I'm going to try to get some sleep tonight, then tomorrow I want to start a fresh new day.  I hope to post more then.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Please show class and respect in your comments. All comments are previewed, but anyone can comment. I welcome your comments!