Friday, March 8, 2013

Altar Cloth, Ostara, St. Pat's, and PAIN

I finally got a new altar cloth!  This one I really like.  I found it online.  So far I've never been in a real Pagan/Wiccan/Metaphysical shop.



I'm working on my pages for this blog and the weekly pagan blogging deal, where you publish a blog regarding something that starts with A for two weeks, then for  B for two weeks, then C...  I've been pretty depressed lately and in a lot of pain.  Right now I'm in a lot of pain.  When DH gets home I'm going to ask him to make me some ginger tea for pain relief.  It's hard to think in this much pain, so please don't judge my whole blog by this mediocre entry.

Ostara is coming up, and I want to do stuff for it--so I'm telling my pain now--damn you, you'd better not ruin my Sabbat plans again!!!  So many of my Sabbat plans in the past have been ruined from pain.  I get all ready, and then the day comes and I end up spending three days curled in a ball of pain.

I'm trying so hard not to cry, it just makes the pain worse.  I'm trying to find more herbs that can help me with my pain that don't interact with my medicines or any medical conditions I have.  It looks like a low dose of Aloe Vera may help.  I'm still looking.  I don't have planned out what I want to grow in my flower pot garden yet.  I can only grow things outside, because one of our cats gets confused and thinks he's a herbivore every time he sees a plant.  We have to hide our sage or he munches it.  A lot of plants are toxic to cats, and he will jump and get in anywhere (our kitty is amazing, he really will and can go anywhere, no matter how much you think he can't possibly get there).

It's almost St. Pat's Day.  If I get to feeling better today I want to make a St. Pat's Day decoration.  OMG, when will this pain lessen?  I am so close to screaming, I can barely breathe now, it's so bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Questions? Please show class and respect in your comments. All comments are previewed, but anyone can comment. I welcome your comments!